After-Sales Service And Repairs
Bomberg After Sales Service
Here you can find everything you need to know about Bomberg Repair
What happens to my watch when it arrives at Bomberg headquarters?
- Your package for repair is received at Bomberg headquarters.
- Your package is scanned into our system.
- A case file and number is generated in our database for your repair request.
- Your repair case report is reviewed by a member of our team.
- All key information pertaining to your repair request is detailed in the case report.
- Your watch is analyzed to determine the exact nature of the repair required.
- If the repair requested is covered under the warranty, the repair process begins.
- If the request is NOT covered under the warranty, it is sent to the Estimates Department.
- Within 5-10 business days you will be notified of the charges pertaining to your watch repair and you will have 30 days from the date of the estimate approval to send payment.
- If the payment is not received within 30 days, your watch will be shipped back to you, unrepaired.
- As soon as payment is received, your watch is sent to Bomber repair center.
- Once at the Bomberg Repair Center the process of repair begins
- Once the watch has been repaired, it is water pressure tested. The watch is placed under numerous, rigorous tests to ensure all functions are working properly. Once a watch passes all tests, it is ready to go back home. Repair and quality testing can take up to the industry standard of 90 days.
- Your watch is repackaged and shipped back to Bomberg headquarters.
- After a satisfactory inspection, the repair is certified.
- Your watch is re-packaged with a detail of the completed work.
- Your repaired watch is shipped back to you!
About On-Line Repair
- How do I register my watch for warranty ?
Go to register a warranty and follow the simple steps.
- What is the warranty policy?
All Bomberg models come with an automatic 2 year warranty.
- What is covered under my warranty?
From the date of purchase, your warranty covers the servicing of the movement and all its components as well as the dial, markers, hands and water-resistant pressure due to failure or breakdown. The warranty does NOT cover scratches to the crystal, case, metal band, leather, microfiber, or rubber straps or any damage resulting from normal wear and tear.
- Do I void my warranty if I take my watch to other than the Bomberg Watch Repair Center?
Yes. In accordance with the terms of the Bomberg Warranty, only qualified technicians at Bomberg Repair Centers may repair your watch. If another jeweler opens the case-back of the watch, your Bomberg warranty will be voided.
- How do I view my registered timepieces? Are we going to offer this possibility online?
Go to view my registered timepieces and browse through all of your warranty-registered Bomberg timepieces along with their registration history.
- What if my watch is no longer covered under the Bomberg Warranty?
If your timepiece is no longer covered under the Bomberg warranty and needs to be sent in for repair, you can get an estimated idea of the repair cost by looking at the repair price list or going to open a repair case. Once you open a case and we receive the timepiece, our technicians will evaluate it and you will receive an estimate with the recommended repair and cost. You have 30 days to approve and pay for repair or your timepiece will be shipped back to you.
- How do I open a repair case?
Go to open a repair case and follow the simple steps.
- How do I send in my watch for repair?
Once you open a repair case you will receive an email with a case number.
a. Print your repair case confirmation email and insert the report into the shipping box.
b. Glue the Address Label to the outside of the shipping box.
c. Do not ship your watch in the original gift box, it will not be returned.
d. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Repair law strictly prohibits the shipping of exotic straps. So be certain to remove any straps made from an exotic species.
e. Wrap the watch carefully.
f. Insure the package with your shipper.
g. For international customers, shipping charges may vary and monies need to be converted to U.S. dollars
h. We warrant each repair for one year. That warranty applies to that repair only.
- What is the repair turn-around time?
Repair and quality testing can take up to the industry standard of 90 days.